The Mental Health Intensive Outpatient Program and Partial Hospitalization Program (IOP, PHP) consists of specialized group therapy sessions led by clinical therapists. Our goal is to improve participant’s well-being by assisting in building healthy relationships, satisfying daily activity, and improved ability to positively manage their emotional state.
Who is appropriate for this program?
The IOP and PHP programs primarily serve people with mood and anxiety disorders such as major depression, bipolar disorder, and obsessive compulsive disorder. The program also accepts participants with other disorders such as schizophrenia or schizoaffective disorder who are already stabilized on medication.
The program consists of groups topics including but not limited to; Goals Setting, Self- Esteem, Developing Healthy Relationships, Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) skills training, Developing Coping Skills and Emotional Regulation, and Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT).
Information and Referrals
- For outpatient providers please call 831-234-2010 to obtain information on scheduling an intake appointment. For facilities, we require records sent to us at our fax: 831-226-2123
- For referred patients, please call us directly at 831-234-2010 so we can complete a telephone screening and schedule an intake appointment. Our goal is to schedule intakes within three program days of the telephone screening.
Our Expert Clinical Team
- Licensed Marriage, Family Therapists
- Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselors
- Licensed Clinical Social Workers
- Licensed Professional Counselors
- Mental Health Counselors
- Addiction Specialty Medical Doctor